Our distance learning courses were specifically designed with your needs and responsibilities in mind. It is regarded as being an effective form of learning that is versatile, flexible and suited to the person who is seeking to balance a number of commitments. You will never have to leave the comfort of your home, and you can schedule your learning to accommodate the needs of your work and your family.
Advantages of distance education include:
· Easy access to learning for those who live away from the college, or
for those with restricted mobility
· No travelling costs
· No need to allow for travelling time
· Flexibility to study at a time and place that is convenient to the
· Self-paced learning within a set time frame
· Easy to combine with a family and career.
All our online counselling courses consist of six modules which are supplemented by tutor marked assignments. It is recommended that students allocate approximately eight hours a week for reading, personal study, completion of reflection activities, and submission of assignments. Courses are offered on a part-time basis and are designed to be completed within six months.
Note: We recognize students who take our courses frequently combine their learning with additional duties and responsibilities.